Highlights from My February:
Finished my chiropractic treatment from the accident I was in back in December
Actually tried going on “real” dates again
Mardi Gras party with my church’s young adult group
Ash Wednesday/Lent: giving up diet sodas and pray the rosary daily (already “failed)
Valentine’s Day aka Single’s Awareness Day for me this year. I did receive a sweet gift from my brother, though!
Went to the Dallas Arboretum with my parents
My brother and his girlfriend got engaged!
My mom flew out to visit my grandmother in Iowa after she had to go to the ER
Voted in my first primary election
Overall nothing too exciting. Just another month. However, I am making strides to better my wellness. More :
- “Self-care” time: crocheting, crossword puzzles, coloring books, and spend more time writing and reading.
- Social: see friends and attend weekly small groups at church at least once a week.
- Physical: practice more yoga (2 times a week), long walks, start light weight-lifting (2 times a week), riding the stationary bike 3-4 times a week, limit sweets (ice cream has been my weakness the past few weeks), cut back on diet sodas (<4 a week).
- Spiritual: pray novenas, follow daily devotionals, and praying the rosary, attending mass weekly. Going to confession once every two weeks.
- Pretty Little Liars, Season 4 & 5
- Downton Abbey, Season 6
- It Happened One Night
- The Intern
- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
- One Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- Speak by Louisa Hall
What were highlights from your February?
See what’s new on Etsy!